Weltool T1 initial review!

It dawned on me after I got this light, that I don't have alot of AA lights.
I need to get more. Like this light, preferably!

Meet the T1 by Weltool.
A precision built light, touched with beauty.
Weltool is making great things. In fact in my gear I carry two brands, Weltool is one of them.

 It's simple, The light, lanyard, Orings, manual and such. Simple package.
But that's where simple stops and Weltools design begins. As is with Weltool, there's no head assembly. Only a tailcap. The bezel is pressed in. This makes a light that handles heat easier. Also,  light with less parts.

I have fallen in love with the design.


The LED sits behind a TIR optic. Giving this light a very pleasant beam in all angles.
The light gives IMPRESSIVE throw for how small it is.

Let's look at the numbers.


And another pic!


My growing Weltool  family.


And finally, beamshots!




Summary: What a great light!!!

So nicely built.
If I would add anything it would be a clip.

Great job on these lights!!

Look for Weltool product on Amazon!

Comments