Tactical Geek Cache L1 Concealed/Shoulder bag.


I have alot of baggage. Not the skeletons in the closet type either. I have 7 backpacks that I rotate through. They range from a small 18 Liter daypack to a 65 Liter back-country gear hauler. Everyone of them have been on hike patrols.
But what about patrolling tiny parks? What about something small If I'm basecamped?
I do have a minimum of gear required on each patrol. And adding in a way to carry water (OR makes a thing) this little pack will work!

It's the Cache L1 from Tactical Geek. This pack is about form and function.
Roomy enough for my paperwork, pen, patrol band, first aid kit with 2p gloves, 10,000mAh powerbank with cords, my radio, snacks, a Rofis R1 light, and an Olight Mini light, my Galaxy S8 with Otterbox case, and a Cabelas multi tool.
I still had a bit of room left!

You can easily conceal carry with this bag, it's roomy inside, and padded enough.
There's laser cut Molle points on the outside for quick and easy attachments. I may opt for an external Molle mounted first aid kit carrier for this bag.



It's pretty legit.
It's built very well, the material is tough yet resilient. The zippers seem solid, with a touch of water resistance to them. It's safe to say the entire pack is water resistant.

The shoulder strap sold me, it's cut well, and padded just enough to not be bulky, but able to stay comfortable.

Notice the round thing on the strap? That's a UTX-Duraflex buckle, and I think I love it!


A solid bag, it has an area to route headphone or earpiece cables, as well as a pen holder
.

Fit and finish is excellent, it just feels solid. The zipper pulls add a nice touch!
The area around the logo is compatible with hook and loop, Velcro backed style patches.





I'm quite impressed!
This bag may fill a hole in my arsenal of bags.
It's stealthy, it's compact, yet it's spacious. It's got fantastic ergonomics, and it's versatile.

It's the Cache L1 from Tactical Geek!

Comments

  1. It’s nice collection! The fashion shoulder bag is at the bag store www.25880.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.11 range bags are ideal for the storage of your pistol, accessories, and ammo. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to meet your needs. 5.1 range bag is made for long-term usage. The five bags featured here are well-known for their rugged construction. I am also aware of the importance of organization and capacity, so I considered those.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment