Olight M2T Warrior long term review. It fell short!

This is a good looking light. But beauty is only skin deep.
Let's look at the good and bad, and my final thoughts!!

Let's look at the video!





What I liked:

Double wall body.
The finish.
The clip.
Lighting for smaller <200sq ft areas,

What I didn't like:
Bezel fell off!
Side switch quality issues/reliability issues.
Runtimes are so-so.
Holster blew apart 5th use.

Final:

It's a GOOD looking light. The body is top notch, the finish is impeccable.
But - It's not a light I can rely on. The side switch will occasionally not function at all. And since the bezel fell out, I cannot trust the IP68 rating. As the bezel will no longer fit flush against the light body.

What say you, Olight?




Comments

  1. youtube: The first sports betting company I know and an expert
    youtube. The first sports betting company I know and an expert. YouTube. The first sports betting company I know and an expert. YouTube. The youtube to mp3 first sports betting company I know and an expert. YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment