Ravemen CR900 review. Intuitive UI!


I have been getting a few bike lights. I guess that's fate telling me to get back on my bike more, especially at night.

I always loved night rides. There was something about it.

I just received the Ravemen CR 900 USB light.
This is a rather elegantly modeled light, I mean, it's pretty nice!

Main features:
Touchpad on top of the body of the light, just tap to adjust.
A remote switch if you don't want to tap, just place it near your grips and tap it with your thumb.
Digital readout that tells you how much battery life you have left in the mode that you're currently in.

 

It's a nice bit of kit, and quite intuitive, this light also features what's called a ramping UI.  You can place your finger on the touchpad, hold it there and the light will slowly ramp up in brightness, or step down in brightness, you can stop it at whatever level of light you like.

Or, you can use one of the 6 preset modes, High, Medium, Low, Eco, and two flashing modes.

 .
Remote Switch


The remote switch is a nice feature of this light, and it glows in the dark.


The light emits as a rectangle, and lights up the place where you need light, it's tint is easy on the eyes. I was seeing quite nicely at about 70ft out ahead of me.


Here's the lowdown on the runtimes, it's a solid light!


The battery is no muss, no fuss, as it's a built in 3000mAh Lithium Ion.

I was very, very pleased with this light, I am looking forward to night rides with it!



Comments